Group Director of Operations - DOMES RESORTS & RESERVES
Agile, inspirational leader, creating state of the art experience in the Hospitality industry.
Managing Director in the hospitality industry with 20+ years of experience in leading management roles with International Luxury Hotel Chains as well as Hotel Investment Companies.
A transformational leader with systemic view in developing business and creating high expectation value.
Ability to work in unpredictable settings when the stakes are high. Inspire high levels of performance, thoroughly design and implement corporate plans and strategies while building motivated and high performing teams.
Leading by example, creating added value for the organization and the generations to come.
Afroditi has a Master Certificate in Hospitality Management (focus on Financial Management & Revenue Management) from Cornell University, USA.
Selected experience in the Tourism & Hospitality sector:
- August 2020 – today General Manager & Senior Advisor to the Board at Kalesma Mykonos Hotel SA
- From June 2020 - Senior Consultant-Associate Hospitality Strategy & Analytics – Deloitte Greece (on project basis)
- August 2019 – April 2020: Managing Director L+ R Properties, TITANIA HOTEL PROJECT
- July 2018 – July 2019: CEO & General Manager SLS Cardinal SA – Hospitality Investment and Management
- June 2010 –June 2018: General Manager NJV Athens Plaza Hotel – Member Preferred Hotels & Resorts & Managing Director of the owning company Varnicos SA
- July 2006 - May 2010: STARWOOD HOTELS & RESORTS, Director of Sales & Marketing of Astir Palace Complex
- Jan 2003 - July 2006: HILTON INTERNATIONAL, Director of Sales & Marketing, Hilton Athens
- April 2002 – Dec 2002: ATHENS 2004 (Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games), Project Manager Hotels/Athens Head Office