The advantages of being a chamber member
The role of the Chamber is to assist its members in both Greece and Great Britain by providing a number of direct and tangible services, designed to assist in the efficient operation of their business, in an effort to increase exchange of products, services and technology.
Membership is open to companies and individuals in Greece and Britain, engaged in, or interested in furthering business and economic relations between the two countries and the Balkans, and who subscribe to the objectives of the Chamber.
Sustaining Members, who represent large corporations, contribute significantly to the aims of the Chamber, and offer their expertise in a variety of areas.
As a member of the chamber your company will enjoy a variety of benefits, such as:
- Advance notice of conferences, seminars, lunches and other events, attended by specialized speakers and decision-makers, dealing with issues relating to financial, economic, legal and political developments at national and international level
- The opportunity to promote products and services by actively participating in, and sponsoring events
- Advertising opportunities
- Effective membership referral through the Chamber's extensive network of business contacts
- Information on companies seeking business partners in Britain and Greece
- Consultancy services
- Listing alphabetically and by trade classification on the Chamber website www.bhcc.gr
- Member 2 member discounts
- Chamber Connect - quarterly casual get-togethers for networking
- Seminar/meeting room facilities for up to 20 participants in the Chamber premises
- Discounts on certain events
- Private working lunches with high-ranking officials
- The ability to organize events supported by the BHCC, with distribution of invitations and advertisement on website
Additional benefits offered to sustaining members:
- Short profile and company logo in a special section on the Chamber website
- Personal invitation to special briefings and exclusive events